CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Friday, July 1, 2011

More More More!

Cannot get enough of my little one. We are enjoying every minute of him. He is still sleeping most of the day, but just this week he is having a bit more of awake time.

I am very diligent about using the book Baby Wise. It puts your baby on a schedule and by about 6 or 7 weeks gives them the "gift of nightime sleep". It has worked like a charm with my others and hope it will with Caleb too. I am such a schedule type person anyway, and its nice to know when your baby is going to be doing what so that I can plan my day better too.

Caleb is doing well on this. Awake time is easier now.

He is eating at about 11:30pm, 4am, and 7am. Adam helps with the 7am feeding and lets me sleep until about 10. What am I going to do when he goes back to work (next week). I guess I'll be a bit more tired and a bit more onry.












I love this picture. Already playing cars together :)




1 comments:

Hadley Family Clan! said...

Aww I love your sweet baby boy. He is so cute and I love the pictures of the boys room. I love the sports theme and you and your mom are so talented. What a great picture of Glenda and Caleb.