CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Friday, July 8, 2011

Little Boys Bedroom Redo!!

Before:
This has been Cole's room for the last 6 years. I have loved it - probably even more than he did - the dalmation spots on the ceiling and walls just mad me happy - what can I say. But with the new little guy joining our family, it was necessary to switch rooms with the girls. The baby furniture did not even pretend to fit in this smaller room. So very begrudingly, I had to paint and paint and paint.


...and might as well switch themes to something Cole wanted - right.


Goodbye fireman curtains...



Goodbye ladder hanging on the wall...


Goodbye firetrucks and boots...



Goodbye Cheif Cole...


I realized I didn't get a picture of the bed - it must not have been made at the time.



After: Had to repaint the girls room. Cole decided he is totally into sports - so thats what we did. I was really nervous about the striping bleeding and being straight, but it turned out great! Had to refinish the dresser - I love the two tone.




My mom quilted this for me. This is Caleb's crib quilt. The curtains are in matching fabrics. Love it.



Had to repaint this bed - used to be black.




So I couldn't find any mobile hangars to match. So I had to take it down. Maybe I'll make something, or find something soon. That would be great.



Well all in all, I love the change. There are a few final touches to be done, but overall I am pleased.

2 comments:

Lexy said...

Love the room. I still am trying to finish two bedrooms right now. Its so much work. Yiu did a good job you are so talented.

Clarke and Kamie said...

look at that baby all swaddled in there! I almost didn't see him. so cute.