CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Sunday, July 24, 2011

Happy Fourth of July!!

We went to the Kaysville Parade this year. So much better than Layton's. It is much longer and grander and you get way more candy and prizes. At the end, three water trucks come down the road and spray the audience - SOAKING WET!! The kids had a blast.


This little firecracker slept through the whole thing. I guess at 4 weeks old - its just what you do.


Not only do they have a much better parade, but they throw a much better party - FOR FREE!! I'm all about free. We had so much fun.


The traditional fruit pizza flag.


The Layton fireworks were fun. We were able to get right underneath them.





Happy July!!

1 comments:

Michelene said...

You're like the only one on my blog list that still updates their blog. I'm glad you do so I can still keep in touch with your family. You guys know how to have fun.