Love these kids. It's these little moments that I love and cherish. It love the sound of my children playing happily together. The sound of make believe and imagination is music to my ears and brings peace to my heart. I hope it never ends.

...make believe can sometimes end with pictures for black mailing later in life.

...and when I find a ballerina and a pirate swinging together on a hot summer day, there is nothing to do but sigh with satisfaction that as a mother I have the best job ever - and I feel so lucky that I get to enjoy what matters most - daily in my little ones lives.

1 comments:
I feel the same way. Tonight all three kids were naked and running around the sprinklers and pool in our backyard and I was laughing so hard. The simple pleasures of having kids!!
Post a Comment