CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Wednesday, June 22, 2011

Happy Birthday To Me!!!

Always love my birthday. Ambra set me up here with a book, a drink, some shade and relaxation. It always feels much better when others are working and your sitting enjoying doing nothing. P.S. - my sign says Do Not Disturb.




...while Adam was working in the yard.



Breakfast in bed...well sort of.



I love to hike and bike and camp and play play play - but being 9 months pregnant I am somewhat limited. Adam took me to a trail with the kiddos birthday morning. It was so lovely. We walked and they biked. Lots of hills though. I'll admit, I was contracting quite a bit and I believe this "hike,walk" was what put me dialated to almost a 5 two days later. But look how gorgeous the view is. Just drinking it all in.








Sis can't resist the rollie pollies along the way.


The day ended with lots of eating and presents. Thanks honey for a fun #32!


0 comments: