I was the lucky teacher that got to host the Halloween Party. If you know me well, you know that I love this. I love to host parties and do fun things with the kids. We have the cutest group of moms this year for preschool, and they all pitched in with fun ideas. One of our games was pumpking bowling.
Mom's and brothers and sisters got to come with the preschoolers. Here is one of our cute moms and her two year old.
I did a witches brew. There is a little poem that goes with this and I gathered "real" ingredients stuffed in mason jars and stirred them in for effect. When I put in the "lions blood" it activated the dry ice and poof - witches brew. When I am done pouring in all the ingredients, the kids move onto another activity while it is brewing and then I can switch it out for the "good stuff". It was so funny when only the extra brave kids would try my brew.




0 comments:
Post a Comment