CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Sunday, November 29, 2009

Barnyard Boo

We went to the Barnyard Boo at Thanksgiving Point with my friend Kamie. Kam is my college roomie from back in the day. The kids had a blast. Here are a few of the activities they have for the kids to do.

They bring in a real cow and let the kids give milking a whirl. Cole thought this was pretty cool. Ariah gave it a try, and Ambra wouldn't get anywhere near it.


The best was when Cole asked, "Mom, do we really drink that cow's pee?"

We got their faces painted. Cole got a skull, and the girls chose rainbows.













We went with these cute little bugs.






Ariah could have spent all day next to the animals. Her and this cow became great friends.


























Look at Ariah's legs in this picture. She is really taking some bonding time. I love it.






















THey loved doing the pony rides. I thought Ariah would be nervous, but I was wrong...



























...very wrong. She totally loved it.















1 comments:

Michelene said...

Lots of fun things on your blog. I love the costumes. Your family stays very busy.