CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Saturday, November 28, 2009

Halloween Festival!



I swear I'm going to be better about this posting thing. I am letting everything else get in the way. Oh well, better late than never.


I love Halloween time. Halloween is about the time that I relinquish myself to fall. I can say that I am finally owning up to the fact that it is not summer anymore and I need to prepare myself for colder weather.


It is also a time to break out the pumpkins, sweaters, and traditions. I love this time that I get to decorate pumpkins with the kids (we do candy instead of carving - you can see some of our creations in the above picture). We start doing more craft projects, and we seem to bake alot more too (that must be where those extra pounds start coming in). The kids start the countdown to Halloween and pumpkin patches, hay rides, and corn mazes start to pop up everywhere. Love it.
Our stake put on a carnival for the primary children. Eating a donut with no hands hanging from a string - can it get any better?





Our cute little friends. Right to left is Ambra, Eli, Autumn, Bailey, Nathan and Wyatt. We go every year with friends to the city carnival. It is free in Layton and they do such a great job for the kids. They had a blast.



















0 comments: