I went up to see my mom and grandmother a few weeks ago and while Cole and Ambra were at school, Ariah and I packed. After we had packed the girls, we went in to Cole's room where I said, "Ariah! Come help me pack for Colie." Well then the doorbell rang and I had a customer come pick out some framing. This took about 10 minutes. I came back to Ariah "helping" me pack. She had taken all the clothes off the hangars and out of the dresser....
This is where they ended up.
After I had unpacked a shipment of product I had recieved from Suspended In Time, I left all the packing in the box and headed off to make dinner. 15 minutes later, this is where I found Little Miss Mess Maker.
2 HOURS CLEANUP!!! UUUUGHHHGHGHGH
She is famous for getting into my purse. Usually I find her with lipstick and a mouth full of gum. The entire pack of wrappers is wadded up on the floor next to her. Well the last week I have been missing my keys. Could not find them anywhere. After day seven of searching and using my spare or bumming keys off of Adam, Ariah comes in with her little purse and says, "Look mom, YaYa's keys (Ariah's keys). UUUUGHHGHGH.
Ariah is potty training herself. I will find her with no diaper and some little princess underwear on. She will totally go to the bathroom. Everyonce in a while she will have an accident. This is mostly when she is downstairs and totally involved in some activity with the kids. I forget she is in underwear and then oops accident. I have started setting the timer so that I can ask her every 30 minutes or so.
Well timer goes off and I ask Ariah if she has to go potty.
"no mom"
30 seconds later she is peeing all over herself and the floor.
"Ariah! I just asked you. You told me you didn't have to go."
Huge smile on her face, she sings "TRICKED YOU!!!!!"
THAT LITTLE TURKEY!



7 comments:
She is awesome! Bright and Ariah could be soulmates! He is a Turkey too!
so funny! this age is CRAZY. hope we survive:) it was so fun seeing you yesterday--thanks for driving so far! love ya!
Wow, you are in for it with her. Lucky thing she's so cute!
she is such a little character!!! Those are all hilarious stories!
Ariah is so cute and it looks like she had a lot of fun that day:). I love her cute innocent smile. I am sure it wasnt fun cleaning up the mess but great picture.
oh, there are no words. She looks so proud of herself too! Thats what I love. It's like she wants to show off her 'helping' you. Well, hopefully she helps you clean it up too. :) What a cutie
That is so cute! I love that age. Not so cute in the moment, nut then you walk away and laugh. :)
Post a Comment