CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Saturday, October 17, 2009

Pumpkin Patch

Pack's pumpkin patch made a fun free family home evening. Thanks Mich for a great idea. We gave the kids rides through the patch in these wheel barrows.





Theres the cute little crew.


Of course Ariah's blurry. Does that girl ever stop?


5 comments:

AJ said...

Such a cute family shot on the hay. Love the hat!

Michelene said...

Very cute family picture. That was fun. We'll do it next year then go back to my house for treats and maybe a little FHE lesson. Thanks for coming, it's always good to see you guys.

Clarke and Kamie said...

fun!!! I love that Ariah is blurry--you'll always laugh when you look at it:)

Anonymous said...

Fantastic fall family photos! (Say that three times!) ;) Looks like you guys are doing well. I just noticed that you have my old blog address on the side of your link. My new address is http://mjfamp.blogspot.com/ I think I've sent you an invite to our private blog before, but I'll do it again. Happy Holidays! :)

Kandice said...

That is funny that Ariah is blurry. And, no, she never stops! It is why she is so skinny........and cute.