Do you recognize that Santa??? The eyes look mistakingly like my darling Ambra. Coulda fooled me!
I was visiting some dear friends over the holidays and mentioning this cute little book called "The Elf on the Shelf". It is this darling story about how Santa knows if your good or bad. He sends one of his elves to watch the children. Everynight he flies back to the Pole and reports naughty and nice things - in the morning, he is in a new spot. The children get to wake up and find where he is hiding that day. Well my cute little friend Mindie decided she would get this for me! It was on my doorstep the next day!!! Can you believe that. I was shocked and moved that she would do that for my little family. Thank you Mindie. Once again you are generous and sweet. You have always been that way.
Well can I tell you that my children have LOVED this. I have found them having conversations with Peep. (Thats what we named him). Ambra likes to make sure he is comfortable and gives him ideas for the next days hiding spot. She tells him all the things she thinks Santa should know - and also likes to remind Cole and Ariah VERY frequently of the naughty things Peep is going to tell about them to Santa. This is the cutest tradition and I love love love it.
Here is little Peep in all his glory.
I Do Now
5 days ago
1 comments:
Mindie sounds like an awesome friend. :)
Post a Comment