One of the many traditions we have in our home is of course the advent calendar. I think we have 4 going at this point. The chocolate countdown of course, a book story of Christmas ornament one, a nativity one and my favorite the christmas socks. We have Christmas socks hanging from a ribbon by clothespins and each day they get to pick a sock. There might be a craft to do, or a treat, or a party to go to or a place to go. So far we have been sledding, to various parties, had lots of treats and even got to stay at a hotel the other night just for fun.
This was a Christmas carnival that the sock led us to. The high school put in on and the kids had a blast. Ariah used all her tickets at places that gave candy or cookies. She's a sweet tooth like her mommy.
Cole used his tickets on relay races, throw the ball in "something" games and shoot the alien wars.... whatever just like a boy.
I Do Now
5 days ago




1 comments:
Those are all such great traditions! I love the idea of the Christmas socks, I may have to tuck that one away for future use at our house. ;) I love getting in the Christmas spirit!!
Post a Comment