We had the opportunity to go to my mother's for Thanksgiving. She always makes everything special, and we had such a wonderful time. I have so many blessings in my life, and I am so grateful to my Father in heaven for those. Number one is my testimony of my Savior Jesus Christ. I love this time of year where we get to reflect a bit more on Him and His life. I love to count my blessings for I have many.
Here are a few of the sweetest blessings in my life. I love being a mother and wife. I feel so fulfilled, and couldn't be happier. I love to wake up to these little rascals every morning. I love staying home with them and teaching them in rightoues ways.
My mother always does an "open the season". She made these cute little skirts and hooded (doggy) towel. She is so talented. I am grateful for such a wonderful mother.
My beautiful talented grandmother. This is a woman that has been Mrs. Utah, a pilot, a renowned seamstress, mother of four, and grandmother of many more. She has accomplished much in her life and I am so grateful we were able to spend Thanksgiving with her.
Glow Stick Baby
3 days ago








0 comments:
Post a Comment