Although I love my big "mommy" tree upstairs. My favorite tree by far is my kiddies little homeade tree. Every year, the children decorate this tree and put the ornaments on one by one as I tell the story or origin behind it. Most of them are made up of the ornaments they have made in school, or we have made together. They bring a tear to my eye and my heart is full when we decorate this precious little tree.
The children get to open thier "Christmas" clothes the first Sunday in December. The girls loved the sparkles and glitter in their skirts and sweaters.









3 comments:
Your house looks wonderful, you always have fun decorations! I think it's so fun to have a big tree and a little tree. And I love the kids' Christmas clothes, what girl doesn't like sparkles & glitter? :) BTW, That close-up of Ambra is gorgeous, she is such a Tiff Jr.
What a cute idea to have the kids open Christmas outfits at the beginning of the month. They sure look great all dressed up!
our "kid" tree is downstairs too--and my favorite. Why are your kids looking older and older? It's so weird! Ambra looks like she's 8 or 9 on the christmas card you sent!!! miss u!
Post a Comment