CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Wednesday, April 1, 2009

I DID IT!!!

I did it!!! I learned how to make bread. No, not in a bread machine, but the full on - grind your own wheat, punch the dough, and let it rise kind. It was fun, and actually wasn't that hard. My family loves it and gobbled all five loaves up within 2 days. Adam told me only for special occasions because he doesn't want to get "doughy" around the waist. Ha!

I have made homeade rolls twice, and all this bread. I'm doing another batch this week. Thanks Glenda for the new Bosch, and thanks Kandice for the tutorial on bread making. I feel so domesticated. Never thought I would.

6 comments:

Emily said...

Mmmmm...homemade bread is one of my all time favorite smells! Great job Tiff!

Carrie said...

Congrats! I am so proud of you! I love learning new things, especially things that I can do to make others happy.

The Life of MattnWin said...

Yeah! I am so happy for you! Kandice was a great teacher!

Clarke and Kamie said...

woah, the grinder? In an event that I need to grind wheat to stay alive I'm glad I know where you live:)

Hadley Family Clan! said...

Great job!!! How fun to make bread the "old fashion" way by grinding your own wheat. It's always fun to learn new ways to cook in the kitchen:).

Michelene said...

I hadn't read your blog for so long, there were like six new posts. What a fun family you guys are. We will miss living up there but it's not the end of our friedship, just a longer drive! We will plan on coming up for the easter egg hunt.