My mom made these cute little dresses for the girls. They have little pantaloons and all. Thanks mom for spending so much time and effort and money on these Easter dresses. You are so talented. Happy Easter everyone.
Sweet family pics! And what a talented mom you have! It was so great to see you and your kids the other week, we need plan another get together over the 4th.
Your family is so beautiful. I love your girls dresses and your mom has great talent. I love the girls adorable bows:). It looks like you had a wonderful Easter.
Hey Girl! Miss the spice girl days w/ you and #11. Your blg is so cute and your girls dresses! wow your mom is so talented. How are you, you look great as always, glad we can keep in touch now.
6 comments:
CUTE! You have a very photogenic family. I had fun at the park today. Thanks.
Sweet family pics! And what a talented mom you have! It was so great to see you and your kids the other week, we need plan another get together over the 4th.
You're mom is so sweet. I need to call her and have her make Evie something. :) I love Ariah's cheeser.
Your family is so beautiful. I love your girls dresses and your mom has great talent. I love the girls adorable bows:). It looks like you had a wonderful Easter.
love the pic of Ariah!!!!
Hey Girl! Miss the spice girl days w/ you and #11. Your blg is so cute and your girls dresses! wow your mom is so talented. How are you, you look great as always, glad we can keep in touch now.
Post a Comment