Yes, I went to the Twilight party in Riverton. Some girlfriends and I decided to go to the midnight party for the release of Twilight. I totally went for the night out with the girls. I hadn't even seen the movie yet (love the books though). It was fun to act dumb and get on the news. Veronica from the movie showed up, but I didn't get very good pics of her. There were so many people it was disgusting.

Jessica, me, and Erica. Kandice and Mary went too, but they didn't dare show their faces. Apparently they have some sense of self dignity :)

It was at Walmart. How ghetto is that?

Ahh, Edward. Adam doesn't like this picture to much. I told him it was just like having my picture taken with Mickey Mouse. Just a costume. Right? There were look alikes there and this guy looked pretty cool. He had the gold contacts and all.

Me, Kandice and Mary. Finally we got them in a picture. Give a girl a blood red cupcake and she will do anything.
2 comments:
what the??? I didn't know you were a twilight nerd:)
Watch out Tiff, next thing you know we'll be seeing you at the next Harry Potter movie dressed up as a wizard! Haha! I'm glad you had fun, girls nights are the best even if you do sacrifice a little dignity... :)
Post a Comment