Our cute little group - pre hunt.

Our cute little group post-hunt.

Miss Ariah finding the eggs. She had a rough time. She really wanted to open them all and eat them before finding another. She finally got the hang of it.


Whenever I ask Ariah to smile - this is what I get. Little turkey.

Inspecting the loot.

Three cute boys.
Our egg hunt was so fun. I have such a great neighborhood and wonderful friends. I LOVE MY WARD! Thanks everyone for coming to play. I am looking forward to all the swimming we have planned this summer!
2 comments:
Looks like the kiddos had a great time with the hunt. I have been pretty out of the whole computer realm for a while. It is always nice to have friends in the ward to do some fun things with. I am glad you are having so much fun. I am just glad that the weather has been warmer! : )
What a great neighborhood with lots of kids for your kids to play with. It looks like they all had a fun time looking for the eggs. Ariah is too cute with her smile:).
Post a Comment