CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Wednesday, April 15, 2009

Bunny Day!

Oh darn, I forgot these go on backwards. Ok, here is backwards bunny day for us.

The Easter bunny comes on Saturday for our kiddos so that we can focus on the Resserection Sunday. We had so much fun on our bunny day. Here we are at the Brown's house. They were so nice to invite us over for a little Easter egg hunt. The had awesome eggs packed full of cool stuff. Way cooler than the stuff I packed.

All the kiddos with thier finds.

Isn't she darling.



Ok, so when we got married I made sure that Adam knew that the Easter Bunny visits me every year (along with Santa). I cannot give up stuff like that just because I'm over 10. Here is Adam's Easter Bunny loot (how did EB know he loves homeade bread?)



Sweet the EB remembered me again. I sure love that bunny! - and yes I got Cadbury mini eggs (purple bag) and girl scout cookies (samoas) in my basket. I can't get enough of those things.



Cute little Colie and his present.





Holly Hobbie. Ambra thought this was pretty fun.






And of course my little Ariah. She got a "rella bawbie" (cinderella barbie). She loves it. The bunny hides the baskets along with the eggs. They had fun finding those.







Egg hunt baby!!! That crazy bunny hid 122 eggs. It was awesome. We had glow in the dark eggs, eggs stuck to walls, hanging from pictures, in every room. That bunny is nuts.












We also hit a egg hunt at Albertsons. MY kids have wayyyyy to much candy. No kidding like gallons and gallons. Must get rid of - before I gain gallons and gallons.





2 comments:

mindie said...

My mom does bunny day as well. I think it is a good idea. I loved having the easter bunny come early to our house when I was young. I can't believe how much you look like your mom in those pictures!!!

Clarke and Kamie said...

what??? you and adam get baskets??? Clarke and I ended that long ago. Thats awesome.
Looks like a fun holiday!