CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Tuesday, May 26, 2009

Preschool Graduation!!!

Ok, so I know it has been a month. I have been teaching myself how to play the piano so it has taken all of my blogging time. You need to understand that this is coming from someone who didn't even know what the lines that held all of those funny little circles that were colored black was called. I am learning so much and it has been so fun. I am doing a teach yourself keyboard course and they are just starting to want me to play with TWO HANDS - AT THE SAME TIME. I never knew you had to be so talented to play the piano. It is totally wild. Holy cow. Learning to read all over again.

Anyway, this is not what I am blogging about - it is just my excuse and will be for some time I'm sure. It is sad when you have to download 119 pictures since the last time you downloaded. Prepare for postings.




My handsome little Colie graduated from preschool. (He actually still has another year. He misses the cutoff by 3 DAYS!!! All of his little friends are going to kindergarten and he is not. Very heartbreaking for mom. Not so much for him. He really doesn't have a clue.) We had such a great group for preschool this year. I loved it. I do a joy school with my kids and it has been so wonderful.

Arent' they cute in thier daddy's church shirts. Coles shirt is short sleeved but looks long sleeved because his daddy is so tall.

I was the lucky one to MC and present diplomas. Lucky me!






Each of the children brought thier favorite snack to share. Cole's was gold fish (that day).




The dinner spread.

Congrats Colie. You have come so far this year. I am so proud of you. You came from being so shy and clinging to mommy's leg to being confident and excited. You came from barely holding your pencil, to writing very well, knowing all your letters, numbers, sounds and writing them all. You are so smart and such a special little boy. I love you so much.



4 comments:

Carrie said...

That looks like it was a very fun graduation. Cute idea on the graduation robes--you are seriouly creative. I hope I am still on the list to do Joy school with you for Bright. Loved it!

elonna said...

Congrats! It looks like a great little graduation. Hopefully next year you will get a good group of kids too. I love the Easter pictures too.

Clarke and Kamie said...

aw! so fun. Not surprising you were the MC. Lets get together soon! Let the kids run wild somewhere:)

Michelene said...

You make a great teacher, I was looking forward to doing the joy school with you. Looks like a fun graduation.