I love my children so much. I always knew being a mother would be wonderful and rewarding, but I never realized how much so. They are so darling and precious and sweet and I can't get over how much a mother can truly love her children. Ariah with her curls and busy little sweet self, Cole with his generous, spiritual and caring personality, and Ambra with her in charge, I can do it all - bring it on attitude. They are my babies and I am the luckiest mother in the world.
I had a scavenger hunt to go on - Cole made the cutest little clues. They were just letters on paper - hidden all over the house. He would say (it's under the bed) when I found that one (the next one is on your pillow) etc. Cute.
Read books in this.
Anxiously await spoils from these.Watch the kids spin on this.
Have BBQ's on the patio shaded by these.
Happy Mother's Day to all you wonderful mothers out there that inspire me to be a better, more patient and loving mother. Happy Mother's Day to my mom who is a wonderful person who loves me dearly, and to Adam's mother that raised the most wonderful man on the planet.
2 comments:
Love your post! I love that it made me think about how grateful I am for all my many blessings. I too look around me for the little things that make me happy and that I am blessed with. I love you and your family---thanks for being such a good example to me.
You were spoiled on Mother's day. I was so excited to celebrate my first mother's day this year. It was wonderful. Your backyard is gorgeous.
Post a Comment