CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Sunday, June 7, 2009

Happy Anniversary!!!

We were married May 12, 2000. Nine years ago! On this day, I surprised Adam with a treasure hunt around the city. Each clue listed some traits that I love about him and corresponded with a certain place that he loves. It was a bit embarrassing for him to go into places like Home Depot, and Betos and Cold Stone and say "Hi, I'm Adam - do you have a clue for me?" We all need a good dose of embarrassment once in awhile don't we? I led him to nine stops (one for each year) and at each one he got another clue and a little gift. It was fun. I think he secretly enjoyed it, but would never admit it :)








We had a great night planned. Dinner and theatre and an overnighter just us two at Wolf Creek in Eden. ...... That got ruined with sick kiddos. We still got a little date but instead of an overnighter, we were...

adminstering this to EVERY child.


and setting these up in every room.




We didn't even get any sleep because of the constant cough cough coughing ALL NIGHT LONG!!! Oh well, romance is overrated anyway-----right?
Instead we went to dinner and a movie and went to a park and played tennis. I totally spanked him 7 games to 2. Yah baby!


3 comments:

elonna said...

Happy Anniversary! Wow 9 years it goes by fast doesn't it?

Michelene said...

Happy Anniversary. You always have fun ideas.

Colby and Emily said...

LOL! Oh Tiff!!! Well it's the thought that counts anyway :) You are so thoughtful, I would NE VER think of doing something like that!