CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Tuesday, June 23, 2009

Last Game of the Year!!

Well my little/big girl Ambra loves playing soccer. I put her in dance with high hopes and it totally flopped. Apparently she is a sporty chick. That is fine by me (I guess) :) She really enjoys soccer and is good at it. We play it together as a family at home for several of our Monday Night family activities and she can't get enough. Here she is on her last game of the year.



Isn't she beautiful??







Ambra and her Coach - and her trophy. So cool.








2 comments:

Clarke and Kamie said...

We put mariko in starting in August--I am worried. She does NOT seem the athletic type--she's kinda clumsy (like her mom!) So Ambra may have to give her some tips!

Colby and Emily said...

She looks just like you! And I love that she's a sporty girl!!!