CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Thursday, June 25, 2009

I did not just turn 30!!!!!

So my hubby totally gets the award for best 30th bday!! He woke me up at 7 am sharp with kisses from kids and gifts. I got gift cards for a little shopping spree and lotion from my favorite bath store from the kids.

Then he said, Lets go! We love to play tennis together so we went over and played tennis. I LOST! Couldn't he let me win on my day for cryin out loud. He said it was because I was 30.

We stopped and got a Jamba and some Great Harvest for breakfast.

Then he said, "remember when you dressed up like Cinderella for Halloween? I need you to look like that at 5:00 tonight. Ethan (his bro) will be here to take the children." I was thinking "what in the world?" Now what. I totally thought we were going to a midevil restaraunt or something and that he was trying to get me back for making him go all over town on a treasure hunt for our anniversary, but no....


...he planned a surprise party with some of my friends. Apparently I was belle of the ball and he wanted to be king. It was so fun. I was totally surprised.

My cute little ones had to dress the part too. We had quite the royal family that day.

Her he is cooking up the meat. You should have seen that grill loaded with all that meat. I didn't know our grill could hold that much meat.


Here we are with some of the crew. Thanks honey for a great 30th!!








3 comments:

Carrie said...

Looks like a fantastic Birthday! I love that it was an all day affair. You two are so cute with eachother. Happy 30th! Your still young!

Clarke and Kamie said...

oh nooooo you turned 30! I am sooo much younger than you:)
Dude, you and Adam are meant to be. A dress up party??? That is right up your alley! I would have killed Clarke:)
Love ya. I MISS YOU!!! Hope you had a great birthday.

Emily said...

Oh boy, Princess treatment! Kam is right, you and Adam are a match made in heaven. :) Glad you had such an exciting 30th!