There is a great swim teacher in our ward that does my kids swim lessons. They have blossomed so much in the water. I can say that my kids are swimming now. I don't worry about Ambra without floaties - she does great, and Cole can swim across the pool too. Wow. Good job kiddos.
The first day we went to watch, I couldn't keep Ariah out of the water. I finally put her in her swimsuit, and she was just fine to sit here on the stair for two weeks and watch.
The last fifteen minutes of our time is free time. The kids get to play and wear floaties if they want to. Her slide and diving board are the best. Sometimes I even got in that last fifteen minutes. That blue water is hard to pass up.
3 comments:
Cute pic! I love reading your blog!
Aren't swim lessons the best!!! Your kids look so happy and isn't it so wonderful when you know your kids can jump in a pool and swim without help:). Very cute pics.
Wow, I hadn't checked your blog in a long time I guess. Fun stuff! It's not so bad being in your 30's. The trip to St. George looked way fun. I miss the swim lessons at the Haights. It's not the same at the rec center.
Post a Comment