CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Thursday, August 6, 2009

Remember all that rain we had in June? Well it created a lake effect in the field at the park by our house. I took the kids in their grubbies there one day and let them run wild. THey thought is was great fun.


Does this little poser remind you of anyone??




There were a lot of worms in here. The kids kept picking them up and flinging them across the field. EWWW! It seems I should care that my kids would enjoy doing that, but I don't. Must be the three kids thing - some things just don't matter like they used to.


Look how deep it got. Wow, that is alot of rain.




That's about as far as little Miss Ariah would venture. This is only the last 5 minutes of our stay too. She mostly just sat by me and my book and was content to watch the two other monkeys having a blast.



2 comments:

elonna said...

My kids would have had a blast too. With the first there is no way you would put them in with the worms and now, oh well.

Emily said...

Looks like fun, worms and all! I'm really missing all of that awesome rain (and so is my crispy lawn).