CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Sunday, August 23, 2009

Too Busy!!

I am too busy. It is taking me forever to update my blog and for that I'm sorry. I am just trying to fit in lots of play before school starts (that is tomorrow). So sad. Summer needs to be longer and that's all there is to it. We have done lots of fun things this summer, camping, pineview lake trips, Idaho and St. George trips, Lagoon, oodles of swimming, Cherry Hill, bike rides, picnics, river floats - probably wont' get to posting it all, but who knows. I am giving couponing a try and I swear it is taking over my life. Any blog time I had now is taken with this couponing thing. Whoa - it's like a part time job. I committed to a five month trial and am on month two, so we shall see. I am logging my time and keeping track of savings and overall spending so I will keep you posted. I do have tons of free toothpaste, brushes, floss, shampoo and cond (well it was $1 or less - the good kind), like 60 boxes of cereal I got for .25 and .50, fruit snacks, dressing, and the like - it's pretty exciting only paying tax on certain items. Fun. Anyway, that is my excuse.



This is our fourth of July trip to my moms in Idaho. We had a blast.
Miss Ambra at the splash pad.


We went to Grandpa's friends horse to do 4 wheelers and horse riding.


Grandma was content to watch.


Ariah wanted nothing to do with the horses. Only the doggies. She was in heaven.



Riding horses for the first time.










More splash pad. We need one of these in Layton!!






Parade. Whoa, Adam is a dork. I didn't see this awful face till just now. What a geek :) I guess thats his way of rebelling all these silly pictures.
















My mom does the cutest tables. That is a cookie flag. So yummy.











Happy Fourth (like two months ago).









4 comments:

elonna said...

Life just just gets busier with each child. Nothing like having a good summer though!

Michelene said...

Looks like a way fun trip.

Emily said...

Love the 4th of July pics, feels like yesterday! (But somehow September is about to start, how did that happen?!)

Clarke and Kamie said...

good work on the update! sounds like you guys have been busy. I LOOOOOVE fall though--it can't get here fast enough.