We woke up to all kinds of tricks that those little leprachauns played on us!! There is a legend that if you leave a treasure box under the light of the moon, the leprechauns are bound to fill it - the trick is ... they hide it in the most unlikely of places. Unbeknowest to them, they leave a trail of green leading the way to the treasure. If you don't find it, they take it back to thier hidden world and claim what is rightfully theirs. We found our treasure box hidden up in a tree. After they have hidden the treasure box, they usually play tricks on the habitants of the house....Those tricky little leprechauns!
Glow Stick Baby
3 days ago
6 comments:
that is awesome--I can always count on a fellow elementary ed major to do fun holiday stuff like I do! The kids faces are hilarious. I bet they thought that was a riot!
You always do the cutest stuff. I am going to have to remember this idea and try it next year. I think my kids would love it!
You are seriously the cutiest mom!! You always have such great ideas for holidays and it looks like your kids enjoy every moment of the fun.
How cute are you?!! What fun ideas, I will have to try them out one year. I love Ariah's face in the last one... and the mustaches!
Tiff- You are such a fun mom!!
So fun! Seriously! I want to live with you guys. Okay that was weird. lol
Post a Comment