CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Wednesday, March 18, 2009

Mr. G-Q ism's

I know, I always post about Cole, but he is too funny.


We were coloring the other day together and he was coloring a chicken purple and pink stripes with a green face
"Mom, have you ever seen a chicken like this?"
"No Cole I never have."
"I have....when I'm in my room all alone....in the dark....under my bed....they just appear to me."

WOW, he really does live in some kind of fairy tale.


He has been real concerned about Ariah getting into his room and messing it up so he wanted a child lock on his door.
Dad - "Maybe you should have a secret password - only people that know the password can come in. - I know it can be room wrecker!!"
Cole - "No, I want it to be church."


"I am going to be serving my mission in California dad."
"Really, is that because Disneyland is there?"
"No, not many people know the gospel there, so I will teach it to them."


He got this computer for Christmas that helps him with spelling and sounds and letters. It will say the names of three letter words if you push the right letters.
Cole discovered how to spell "fat"
At the table one day, he said, "IF YOU EAT ALOT OF DONUTS, THEN YOU WILL BE FA..."
I cut him off here and said, "No, Cole, that is not a very nice word to say."
He jumped off the chair, ran to his room and brought in the computer.
F -A- T - the computer says "fat" and Cole yells "THATS what you'll be if you eat alot of donuts!" - if all else fails - let the computer say it.


Later with the computer, Cole comes in and spells out J -O- N. The computer says "John" and Cole announces with great excitement, "Mom, my computer knows John the Baptist!"

3 comments:

Carrie said...

Hahahaha! What a cute and smart young man you have there!

Clarke and Kamie said...

whats up with all his righteousness? he is soooo handsome, tiff.

Kandice said...

ok tiffany, he is hands down one of the funniest kids I know!!!!!!! I told my family about his plan of salvation, and they cracked up! I love the posts about cole! Keep 'em comin'!