CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Saturday, March 14, 2009

My Little Doll Turned Two!!

I made this cake!!! I am shocked that it turned out. Ariah's reaction was totally worth all the trouble. "AAAAHHHHH, OOOOHHHHH, Bawbie!!"

Happy Birthday little girl.

She's helping me make her cake.






We put craft paper on the tables so that everyone could write Ariah a bday message. Here is Ambra's.


Don't we look cute in our aprons. My mom made that cute apron for me for Christmas.


Dog pile Uncle Josh!


Here is Uncle Alex and Cousin Joshua.



Grandma


More Grandmas. (Sorry didn't take time to turn them).



That is a lot of meat! Thanks Grandma for purchasing all those groceries!!









My mom gave Ariah this baby doll. It was mine when I was little. Ariah recieved wonderful gifts. Lots of dolls and doll clothes, tutus and jammies. Ariah truly is my little doll.
Dear Ariah,
Happy Birthday!! I can't believe you are only two! I feel like you have been a light in my life forever (and you act and look like your older). You are such a joy to us. Your smile lights up a room and your curls bounce when you run to me for a hug. You have the sweetest personality. You are very obedient (mostly) and you communicate so well. You have the biggest bear hugs. I cherish each one I get. You are the busiest little bee I have ever met and you get into everything!!! I cannot leave you unattended for a minute. Whenever I ask you to do something, you say "tay (okay) and you run to do it." You will also say "peas (please) when you want something and then you say "tank you and wercome (your welcome)" in the same breath. You pose for every picture and you always know just what you want. I love you Miss Ariah. Thank you for keeping me young and fit.
Love Mommy.













8 comments:

Britany said...

That cake is ADORABLE and so is the apron. We are doing a 2 year old party in 2 weeks. I can't believe they grow up so fast!!!

Carrie said...

Great Job on the cake! It looks just like a professional. Another one of your hidden talents I suppose! Happy Birtday Ariah

Hadley Family Clan! said...

You are so talented with the beautiful cake you made:). Ariah's hair is so cute and curly and what a fun birthday.

Colby and Emily said...

Wow, that cake is awesome! And what a cute apron... perfect for a little Suzie Homemaker like you :) Happy Birthday Miss Ariah!!!

Emily said...

High fives for the cake, it turned out great! Looks like Ariah had a wonderful birthday, I can't believe she's already 2. Love love love those curls!

The Life of MattnWin said...

What do you say to that! Good job! Cute.

Clarke and Kamie said...

dude, the cake is amazing. great job. I can't believe that baby of yours is already 2. That means my baby is getting closer to 2. SAD!!!

elonna said...

Wow can you believe Dallan and Ariah are two? I can't believe it. I haven't even met her yet. You did so great on the cake! It is definately worth the trouble. Kids love fun cakes.