There she goes! Into kindergarten. The world has officially entered my house. I was really trying not to make a fool of myself or her in front of the kids and the other parents.
Her cute little friend Bailey is in her same class. They are so cute. They come home everyday just jabbering a mile a minute about the happenings. I hope that never ends.
"Mom! When can we go inside?"
My little girl on her first full day without mommy.
She got her favorite breakfast on her first day. Cinnamon sugar monkey bread.
I Do Now
5 days ago
5 comments:
Great pics! Life is changing and we can't stop it! This has been a strange year for me also with Xander gone all day. I've gone back to babyhood. Weird and fun! I love reading about you and your family your so Fabulous!
So cute Tiffany! I know, it is so weird that they are officially part of the world! Sam was wondering where Ambra and Bailey were. I told him they will be with him next year!r
is your kindergarten all day???
I love her dress. Too cute.
I agree! Sending them off to school is quite the mind turning event. I was really worried for the last week before school started.
So how are you dealing? My mom said that watching us kids go off to kindergarten was way more sad than watching us go off to college!!!... Ouch. At least Ambra is the best dressed kid in kindergarten! Cute little outfits!!!
Post a Comment