So we started preschool last week! I am doing a Joy School. I did this with Ambra and I love it! I have to teach 5 times the entire year and we have everything very organized and planned. We are having so much fun. I am the first teacher and there are seven kids in the group. We made cookies today, had a teddy bear picnic, wrote the letter B on the sidewalk and sorted and counted plastic toys that we fished out of a pool. They love the show and tell and music time. Cole will have preschool for two years because he barely misses the cutoff (Bday Sept. 3). He is such a cutie!
I Do Now
5 days ago
6 comments:
It seems like over night Cole turned into a big boy not a toddler anymore. What a cutie. I want to do the Joy School next year with Tanner, if there's room for him. I wish I had done it with Madelyn instead of preschool at $55 a month. Oh well.
I hope you will be doing this when Bright is old enough, I would love to join. Hey I just invited myself, how brave of me! lol
he is so handsome!
I'm sure he is loving preschool.
Congrats on doing a preschool. It can be very rewarding. Have fun!
he is so big! Its ok that he gets preschool for 2 years . . . that way he will be extra smart!
Post a Comment