So my kids were having a play date with some friends and this is what I walked upstairs to find. I love it. Prince and princesses dancing at the ball. Can you tell that my kids are like a foot taller than thier cute little friends. My friend Chalyce calls us giants. I guess most of the members of our family being an average of over 6 foot (including women) we can't help it. Can I tell you how much I love dress up play. It is my favorite and my total weakness. My spoiled kids have seriously over 75 dress ups. I am a sucker for them and I love to foster imagination. They get oodles of use and I still have others to grow up to use them so its ok right? (this is what I tell myself).
I Do Now
5 days ago
8 comments:
We love dress ups too! I love to hear them pretending!!
Your kids are so adorable!
That is so funny. (And now you've got something to tease them with when they've decided that the other one has COOTIES!)
Oh how I've missed your posts! Adorable pics of the kids--I love dress up too. Missed you guys at game night tonight!
How Cute. I love dress up too and when I buy the girls outfits and stuff I always seem to find a way to justify why I bought it:) Girls are so much fun to shop for and the dress up clothes are so adorable. As far as being tall...ya it really does run in the family. I am sure you always get that people think your children are older because of their height. I always do with our girls. It's fun.
Oh my word! That is hysterical!! Eli loves dress up as long as it involves super heros...
I'm thinking you can probably use this picture to blackmail them when they're teenagers. Your kids are stinkin adorable... as usual!!!
I like that dress up doesn't make a big mess like other toys do. It entertains kids for hours.
How cute. I don't think John would appreciate the dresses yet. I guess I will have to wait for a girl. They sure are cute.
Post a Comment