CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Thursday, October 2, 2008

My fairy princess.

We are making these tutus and wands for our super saturday. I was doing it for Ambra but Ariah is the one in love with it. I thought she was still to young for all that, but apparently not. I found her wearing this holding the wand and twirling (as she was singing to herself). It must be an innate thing with girls. What a little princess.


3 comments:

Kandice said...

i agree tiffany, it is innate! I am also becoming a dressup sucker now that mai is getting bigger--which says a lot for me since I am constantly getting rid of stuff. Just yesterday I thought that I need to get the dressups their own bin! so sweet. We just love ariah!

Clarke and Kamie said...

that is so cute! I just went to look at some in the mall and attempted to make the tutu's myself. There was no sewing involved (dont own a machine) so I just did a ribbon in the back that ties. They ended up cute! I like the multicolors, I just did black. I just might have to make more:)

Emily said...

Me & Larsen also made tutus, super cute & fun. (Even though I don't have a girl!) And Tiff, any daughter of yours is bound to be a princess and love dress-up! Like mother, like daughter, huh?! ;)