CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Thursday, October 30, 2008

Halloween Decorations!!

I love to decorate for fall. It is sooo fun! October and November porch are my favorite porches for the year. We have a little tradition we do with the kids. Instead of carving pumpkins, we pin candy on them. This is so much less messy and more tasty. I am really bad a carving so this is a good option for me. Plus the kids get a kick out of it. This year though, it has been so warm and the bees have decided that heaven exists on my porch. All that sugar, so little time. I sprayed the pumpkins with laquer but that didn't seem to deter at all. The laquer doesn't deter Ariah from pulling off the candy and eating it either.



Cole's pumpkin. Very warty.


Mine and Ariah's pumpkin.



Ambra's pumpkin. Her little friend Bailey helped with this.




Decoration zone.





2 comments:

Carrie said...

No presuure, but I actually look forward to your porch decorations too. Fall is my favorite so far!

Emily said...

It's definitely my favorite season to decorate for too, but yours put mine to shame! Your house looked super cute, these pics don't even do it justice. ;)