Ok so I know that was a little while ago, but cut me a break ok! I am just now getting around to blogging about it. I am so not ready for summer to be over. It seemed like a way short summer. No fair. Now it's raining, and we have to wear jackets. Although to falls credit, I do love it WHEN I AM READY FOR IT AND WE HAVE HAD A DECENT SUMMER!!! (which we have not). Anyway, fall is here i am now getting in the pumpkin and costume mode. Holidays here we come! (didn't we just celebrate new years not to long ago.) You know your getting old when the years just fly by right before your eyes.
Glow Stick Baby
3 days ago
4 comments:
You are so funny! What a cute pic of Ambra! My favorite seasons are fall and spring. They are kind of opposites, but I love them both for the new and beautiful flowers of spring and the fall colors are so beautiful and comforting.
aw...cute little Ambra is working that umbrella! I loooove fall. Nothing like making chocolate chip cookies on a crisp day!
Ambra is definitely her mother's daughter- what a poser! We can't wait to see you guys next week!!!
Ambra is darling and she looks so cute posing with her umbrella. It's still in the 90's here! I guess we could call this cool weather for Arizona:). I am looking forward to some rain and cooler weather.
Post a Comment