In preschool Cole was learning about animals. On the last day of their animal unit, they got to wear their explorer hats and safari shirts and go hunting for animals in the jungle! Cole thought this was the coolest thing ever. Doesn't he look cute in his little safari hat?
I Do Now
5 days ago
2 comments:
He looks adorable. What a fun preschool class being able to dress up and being prepared to go into the "jungle" to explore. Cole is such a handsome boy. I also wanted to let you know that I am now selling my bows and bracelets. Check out my site at www.bamies.com. I am so excited and I have a few boutique shows that I am doing in a few weeks. Take care:).
Hey! My memories of Dixie would be awful empty without you! I'm glad you found me, your family is adorable! Do you still kIT with Kamie? Remember Spencer and his 88 and Erin with her Talon and sunroof.
SUYB!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Post a Comment