CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Monday, September 8, 2008

Happy Birthday Cole!

So the night before, Adam and I blew up 100 balloons for his party and we put them all in his room to wake up to. This was classic and I totally wish I had video cameraed. We were outside the door spying when he was waking up and it was totaly worth the hurt fingers and sore cheeks from those dang balloons. As he was coming to, he just barely opened his eyes and was about to rollover to go back to sleep and when suddenly he shot up and looked around like, what in the... He mumbled something about balloons and then jumped out of bed. So fun.

We let him open presents first thing that morning and made him milkshakes for breakfast. Then we took him to Toys R Us where he got to spend his gift certificate from Geoffrey the Giraffe and his birthday money from Grandma H.
My poor children have been deprived, this is the first time I thought to teach them how to stick balloons to thier heads.

3 comments:

Colby and Emily said...

Happy Birthday Cole!!! How fun, next year I'm just going to hire you as Martie's birthday coordinator!

Kevin, Wendy, Ambria & Kylie said...

hey I made my blog private and I want to add you. could you email me your email address? wendybullock9@hotmail.com

elonna said...

You are such a fun Mom! Sounds like a blast. Isn't it amazing how the little things (like ballons) make a huge difference? Way fun!