CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Monday, September 8, 2008

Calling All Super Heroes!!

Cole is 4!! My little boy turned 4 on September 3. Wow, so many changes in September, Cole is four, Ambra is in school, and Ariah just went into nursery (Woot!) on Sunday.

So we had a little birthday party for Cole and invited the kids he frequently plays with. There ended up being 14 kids there, and I decided that it would be a good idea for me to SEW capes for all these children. It shouldn't take that long right? Well I must have chosen that day to take leave of my senses because it definitely took longer than I thought ( just don't look to closely at the sewing job.) Anyway, when the kids got there, they puff painted a peice of matierial cut out with there initial, (we put them on the capes in the emblem when they were dry.) They turned out so cute.
I got a bunch of bad guy posters from movie theaters and I had the kids practice their Spidey Skills. They used silly string to "web sling" the bad guys. They had a total blast with this.
Sorry didn't turn the picture. I was "Super Coach". We were having a training party for these super heroes and so of course I had to dress the part.



Adam and I blew up 100 balloons the night before and we put them in the toy room. Each kid had a red balloon they had to save. The green balloons were kryptonite (stay away), and all the other colors were the bad guys. They had to kick, punch, and pop all of those. Note: this is very noisy and completely insane.
All the kids came dressed as super heroes. This is our cute friend Sam as Wolverine.
Spiderman Cole and Wonder Woman Ambra. She was a little upset we didn't have a lasso to go with her costume.

6 comments:

Carrie said...

What a SUPER party! It looks like the kids had a fabulous time! You put in a lot of work but it looks like it was worth it! Way to go SUPER MOM!!!

Britany said...

You are amazing! What a fun and creative party!

Clarke and Kamie said...

that made my day seeing "super coach"! What in the world!
Looks like fun. The balloons idea is great. What kid wouldn't love that?
Happy birthday Cole! I can't believe its been 4 years since I came to see the little newborn Colie!

Colby and Emily said...

HEY! Those aren't superhero pants... those are spice girl pants!!! :)

Emily said...

Tiff! You are too awesome, I love the theme and it looks like everyone had a blast!

Kandice said...

i have to agree that your friend Sam is super cute! Oh, wait . . . maybe I am a little biased! Cute party Tiffany. Sam loves his cape!