What March is gone? Oh wait, April is too. Better get some blogging done. We are going to feature some random March at this point, just know April is dedicated to lots and lots of remodeling, aching pregnant back, and wishing I could just buy new stuff instead of refinishing old.
New car!! WooHoo! Loving it. Yes, I am still in the minivan club, but ya know what. I have four kids and do a lot of kid hauling. It is sooooo convenient and I really do LOVE my new style.
Intermittent spring is happening. Every so often it will be warm enough to send the kiddos outside and say, "if you decide your done outside, I will have chores awaiting." It works everytime. Love the creation Ambra built.


...and if you've got nothing to do for 4 hours, you can have a backyard campout. It takes FOREVER to cook food over fire. We did tinfoil dinners and I always think its going to be faster than it is - but its not. Thats ok. It is fun to sit out and play with the kiddos and gather round the fire. Tin foil dinners and smores. Come on summer :)




0 comments:
Post a Comment