Well the leprachauns came to our house again on St. Paddy's Day. Those tricky little suckers! They made a mess of our house - and the kids faces! Good thing they left a basket full of fun surprises for the kiddos. Ya know, if you leave a basket under the light of the moon, they are said to fill it with treasures - the only problem is they hide it!! Unbeknowest to them though, they leave a little trail of green to the hiding spot. The children anticipate St. Paddy's day almost as much as Christmas. They LOVE this little tradition.
Those little stinkers painted the kids faces! They went to school looking like this - and thought they were SuPEr CoOL of course.

Cole always leaves a trap for them. They seem to outwit him everytime. This time, they sucked the popsicle juice right from the wrapper!!
I drank some of the punch shown below. Apparently its only for kids. I started to get all itchy and hot and when I took my socks off..... LOOK WHAT HAPPENED!


They left this trail of rainbow yarn too. It led to little tiny pots of gold (rolos).




They found their surprise in the OVEN of all places ;)
Made rainbow cupcakes for our little preschool Paddy's day party.





2 comments:
That is such a cute thing to do for St. Paddys day! I never know what to do that it tends to just go by like another day, well and this year we were out of the country. Good job. so cute!
I'm exhausted just looking at all the "Super Mom" stuff you do. Do you ever sleep?
Post a Comment