CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Tuesday, November 25, 2008

It's already started...

Well, Cole has officially shot his first gun. Daddy did some target practice with a BB Gun in our back yard. Cole thought this was the most wonderful thing in the world. He actually hit the paper that the target was on too. I thought that was pretty good for a four year old. I of course hit the target right on. I even did better than Adam (on the first try at least.) This was a fun family activity (minus Ariah...we made sure she was down for a nap.) Lots of supervision and gun safety was taught. It was fun.






2 comments:

Michelene said...

Zac is a gun man, he told me the other day we have to start saving for our boys first guns. Looks like you guys had fun.

elonna said...

Guns. I really don't understand the fasination, but my boys love them.