CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Monday, December 8, 2008

We got to go to St. George for the Thanksgiving Holiday. It was so fun. It was filled with too much food, hiking, games and laying around. Perfect vacation! Here we are up on the Dixie Red Rocks doing a little hiking. This is such a great spot for kids. Lots of neat places to explore. The kids werel looking for the Cave of Wonders.


Adam and I made all the pies from scratch with his mom directing us. This was a great learning experience. I really haven't done homeade pies before.
We made apple turkeys to put by our plates on Thanksgiving.


Lots of Turkey Bowl.








Turkey bowl with the big boys.





Grandma loves to play the piano with the kids. She has a player piano and the kids all love to sit and sing with her.






Learning to make pies. Doesn't Adam look cute?

















Thanks Grandma for a wonderful holiday! It was so fun to be with the entire family and be taken care of so well!







6 comments:

Emily said...

Ooh St. George, I'm jealous! Glad you guys had such a fun Thanksgiving! I'm truly impressed with your pie-making skills. Between this and all the canning you did you've become quite the homemaker! (A far cry from how we lived in the Dixie days, huh?) ;)

Clarke and Kamie said...

aw, those apple turkeys are cute!
glad you had a fun holiday.
adam with an apron! dead sexy!

Colby and Emily said...

Did you happen to have Western Family potato pearls with that Thanksgiving meal? K, those pies look SOOO yummy! And Ariah is such a ham for the camera! I absolutely LOVE her smile, so cute and squooshy! So... we need to get together when I get into town, let's plan something! :)

Michelene said...

Looks like fun, that's nice you can go to St. George for little get a ways.

Carrie said...

Looks like a wonderful holiday. Your family always looks like they are having a blast! I bet you guys have fun even at the dentist!

Kelli France said...

Hey Tiff. Way to make pies, you domestic diva you! Your kids are all way cute! Good to hear from you!