CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Sunday, December 21, 2008

All Dressed Up!

Well here are my little darlings and thier Christmas clothes. My mother was so kind as to get these for the children this year. Isn't that the nicest ever! They look so beautiful (handsome in Cole's case.) I love Christmas dresses. They are so pretty.

My little ham. Anytime she sees a camera on or off, she gives me the biggest cheeser. She is such a doll, and we enjoy her so much.

My handsome little Colie. I will share some funny things he has said to me lately:
He was listening to that song by New Song the Christmas Shoes (for those of you that don't know it is about a little boy that wants to by his mom a new pair of shoes because she is about to die and he wants her to look nice for Jesus. He doesn't have enough money and a stranger pays for the difference - depressing yes). Well, he was listening to this song and suddenly he says to me "Mom, if you get really really sick..... Your just going to have to wear socks!"
The other day he came home with a candy cane and shared it with Ambra. I asked him why he didn't eat it and he said, "Mom, I am not going to eat candy anymore. I am really trying to eat healthier. Actually, I am trying to grow bigger so I can ride the mouse next year at Lagoon!"f
Tonight at a Christmas Party, there was a 13 year old boy there, Cole asked him how old he was and then said, "Wow, that is alot of years... So your trying to be a man huh?"



My pretty little girl is going to be six in two days! AAAAAHHHHH. It is breaking my heart that they are growing up so fast. I love them so much and want them under my wings forever! She loves kindergarten and has so many friends. She is definitley a leader and is so grown up in so many ways.

4 comments:

Carrie said...

Those are gorgeous dresses! And Cole what a funny little man he is, you must giggle all day!

Emily said...

Awww, they all look so great! Don't you just love dressing them up for Christmas? I also love their cute little snowman, that's definitely nice that they're big enough to do it on their own. I with you, I'd rather be inside baking next to the warm oven than outside freezing my hiney off!

Hadley Family Clan! said...

Your girls look darling and I absolutely adore their dresses! I LOVE Christmas dresses and the girls ended up with a few matching one's this year...it's just so much fun. Cole looks so handsome in his suit and I love your beautiful Christmas tree. Hope you had a wonderful Christmas and take care.

AJ said...

I can't believe you have a 6 year old! Your children are so cute. where did you get those dresses? I love them. The Christmas dress I bought Reagan at target fell apart at church. Seriously the tulle just started fraying and coming off the seam. I love the bright red and your little jokester... you could call him funny joke Cole, except he really is funny!