My little girl is losing her teeth. She already went to kindergarten - isn't that enough!! She is getting too big and I wont allow it any longer. On Sunday, she lost her first tooth, HUGE! Then on Monday, during family home evening, while we were bobbing for apples she lost her 2nd tooth! She is so stinkin cute I can hardly stand it. She thinks she is so big. Here she is missing two teeth!
Here is first missing tooth! For the first one, the tooth fairy brought a dollar and a note welcoming her into the tooth club. For the second tooth, she got something extra special. Fairy Dust! The note said that only very very special children got fairy dust and that it was magical. All she had to do was sprinkle a little in mom or dad's hand and ask for any treat she wanted, and they would magically want to get it for her that day. She asked for a lollipop. The dust was good for two times and the other time she could ask for mommy or daddy to do something with her - anything she wanted. She of course thought this was the most wonderful thing in the world and used her fairy dust faithfully. I got to color with her that day. I love it. Children are so fun!
4 comments:
Okay seriously the fairy dust?! I love it! I need to come to you for all the cute,fun, super duper parenting skills! You ROCK! I'm gonna try that out on Xander
I know...they just get too big too fast. It's a little depressing. Before we turn around they will be going to prom...or even worse...Dixie College:)
Tiffany, you are so stinkin' cute! I love the fairy dust idea!!!!
It's so fun to watch them get big and learn new things everyday.
Post a Comment