Of course I dressed up! I totally love it. I should probably feel geeky, but I never do. Maybe one day, who knows? I had to dress up for Ambra's school party that I helped with and this is what I came up with at 10 the night before. I'm like a clown witch or something.

Ambra's grandma stayed at our house Halloween week, so she got to come to school with us. It is Grandma (witch), Mrs. Hardy (teacher), my cute little Amrba (they weren't allowed to dress up at school LAME!!!!!!!!!!! can I put enough emphasis on lameness!), Annie (room mom), and me. I was in charge of the craft. We did puppet spiders. It's so fun to be in her class. I am totally diggin it.

Cole's little preschool Hallowen party. Two of the kiddos were sick. Darn. They can't be sick near Halloween!

Me and Grandma with the kiddies.
1 comments:
Your costume is so cute, but I'm just wondering how come you didn't use your old Spice Girl one? Haha! :) I'm glad you still love dressing up, I considered wearing a pirate costume w/ Blake this year but we didn't have any big party plans so maybe next Halloween!
Post a Comment