CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Sunday, November 2, 2008

and finally... HALLOWEEN!!!

Halloween was sooo fuuun! We started out with our traditional dinner in a pumpkin with witches brew, and orange cream jello (salad and garlic bread too yummmy). Then we went door to door trick or treating, then to the trunk or treat, then we got the car and really raked it in. This is the first year the kids were like totally gung ho to the point of overflowing the pumkin bags. Wow, we raked in some serious loot. Especially Ariah, people didn't seem to mind the one year old going in for second and third handful helpings of their candy. Sweet stratedgy baby!

So this is phase two of the halloween costume. I finally fit into my cheer duds and had to wear them (plus I couldn't wear the witch shoes trick or treating...tennis shoes are much better.) Adam was so cute. We got home and put the kids to bed and he said "OK lets go!" I was so shocked, he had his brother come up to babysit while we went to a Halloween dance at the institute building. It was SO MUCH FUN! We pretended we were dating in college and danced our little hearts out. I was wringing sweat by the end of the night. Then we went over to the neighbors house and at soup and breadsticks till one in the morn. I totally felt like a college roomie again. It was so fun! THanks for a fun surprise honey!


Ambra and all her loot.


Adam is a mechanic if you didn't guess it.


Little ladybug and cheer mom.




Trick or treat.





Here is our dinner. We did it by candlelight. Such a fun tradition.






9 comments:

Emily said...

What a fun day for you guys! And I've just got to say NO FAIR that you fit into your cheer outfit again, you are too skinny & cute!

Carrie said...

You definatley had a fun day! The dance how fun was that! I love that kind of stuff. Great surprise Adam! You were so cute all day, it was fun running into you. Next year I am grabbing onto your coat tails and having a super charged Halloween!

Hadley Family Clan! said...

I love all of your Halloween costumes and Ambra looks stunning and I love how cute her hair is. You and Adam look great and how fun that you all dressed up. Ariah looks so cute as a lady bug and her adorable smile. I love her curls too.

Kandice said...

So cute Tiffany! I love that Adam took you to a dance (tell him to give Spencer a nudge. And I love that picture of Ariah (its just so Ariah!) You are the cutest mommy!

Clarke and Kamie said...

oh my goodness--are you tired after all of that???
Looks fun.

Michelene said...

That was a lot of Halloween parties. Sounds like a fun week, I don't think you could have fit one more thing in. Go Hacker family!

Cheryl Gillilan said...

Tiffany, cute family you have. You look great in your uniform! Hey, we left Logan's frame at your house, did you throw it away or should I stop by and get it sometime?

elonna said...

Looks like a great time. I am so glad you had fun. You look great in the outfit! fun to be a cheerleader again. : ) Your kids are sure cute too. Thanks for the compliment on the outfits and cakes. So I think we should trade services. You are so good at the table settings and party planning. So then I will make the cake and and some decorations. : ) If only I lived closer....
Elonna

Britany said...

You win Mother of the Year! I haven't checked blogs for a while and WOW - you did so much for Halloween between all of the parties and costumes. Amazing! I love that you supported T-Ville! :) Way to go fitting into it!!