I have been aching to go camping this year. It has been a rough one with Adam traveling so much. We finally got a chance to head. We camped at Memorial Park just below Causey Dam. We had a blast. Walks, hikes, bike riding, playing in the river, swimming at Pineview, camp fires, eating... I love camping. It rained on us the first night. It really felt like we were in WW2 with all the lightning and thunder. Wow, it woke us up and kept our hearts gripped in fear. Good thing we were in our tent trailer and not a tent. Not a drop inside our cozy beds.


This is Ariah, 2 mintutes after we were there. There was this terrible dirt on the ground. It was like the entire site was covered in black powdered sugar. Really. 10 minutes after we were there, the children were another race. We switched sites the next day.


This is what I was doing when I LOST MY WEDDING RING ON THE BOTTOM OF PINEVIEW RESERVIOR!! Oh my gosh, that is the worst feeling ever. It has been really loose lately and I have been meaning to get it sized. Well I haven't. I had an impression that I needed to take it off while at the lake. Well I didn't. Next thing I know I am playing ball with Adam and off it goes. Down to the bottom. I about died. It just so happened that there was a beach comber on the beach using his metal detector. He had been there for hours and I just knew he was there to help me find my ring. We searched for 2 hours. He combed the spot where it came off and I was on the bottom of the lake with goggles. We had all the lake comers near us searching too. (I lost about 5 feet out). No luck. I am sick about it. Tears, sobbing, and wailing have accompianed this tragedy. It is insured thank heavens, but it is not the ring I was proposed to with. It is not the ring I was given in the temple. Sad sad day.

Then there was Ariah.
2 comments:
Looks like you had FAB time! I am sick to my stomach about your ring, I'm so sorry. I lost mine on my honeymoon. I will never forget that sick feeling. I hope things will turn out alright.
I am so sorry about your ring!!! That is horrible! I can't imagine how sad you must have been.
Looks like the rest of the trip was a success though! Your baby is so cute!!!
Post a Comment