Remember how I lost my ring in the bottom of the lake at Pineview Reservior? Well he FOUND IT!!! We had left our contact information with him just in case and he called and said, "Your crocadile tears gave me nightmares. I went back every day since you have lost your ring and have spent hours. Finally I found it. It was buried 1 foot below the sand below the water, and it was farther out than you thought." He then insisted on bringing it to me. What an amazing man. I am so grateful for this. Seriously, who finds their wedding ring when it is lost in the bottom of a lake!! Wow. What a major blessing for us!
I Do Now
5 days ago
6 comments:
Yeah! I bet that was the best moment for you. What a happy day!
Wow Tiffany that is an amazing story. You should send that to Channel 5. Congrats!!
Are you kidding??????? That is the craziest thing I've ever heard. I'm very excited for you though. What a nice guy. I think you said it best - angel
I hope that was you that gave him a basket? good idea. Glad you found it, although if you hadn't it would be an excuse for an upgrade:)
Wow, thats amazing. How cool is he we should have a hero party for him! Seriously who does that, he didn't have to. Wow!
That is amazing. How old is he? Is he single? Just kidding!
Post a Comment