CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Sunday, August 10, 2008

Day Two Reunion: Jackson Hole

Day two was so much fun! We started the day white water rafting down the Snake River. That evening, we went to the Bar J Wrangler dinner show. This is my mom and I.

My cousins Robyn, Jonnette and I before we got soaked on the Snake. It was soooo fun! Uncle Jack had some friends that took us FREE of charge. We even got to go twice. This is like a 2 hour excursion each time. The rapids were so fun and scary too. My Uncle Jack and his tour guide got flipped out on Big Kahuna ( a 6 foot water fall). You really do fear for your life on these things. But never enough not to do it again and again. This is one of Adam and I's favorite activities.
Jerry, Janet (long lost relatives), Uncle Jack, my mom and long lost relative friend Sandra.

3 comments:

elonna said...

Aren't summers the best with the water and fun with family. Looks lieka great time!

Kevin, Wendy, Ambria & Kylie said...

your family is very active. you are always out and about, on vacation, or doing something! how fun! Im sure your kids love all the fun activities.
you look soo pretty in your family pic ;) ...you always look pretty, but you look especially pretty in that one ;)

Clarke and Kamie said...

sounds like fun! I wanted to do the big river when we went to Lava Hot Springs but never did--just did the main one and took Mariko. I love how adventurous you are--how come you never jumped the high dive at the pool the other day?